CENTARA GRAND & BANGKOK
The London Metal Exchange is delivering a 2 hour comprehensive workshop on Commodity Price Risk Management. The Workshop will be held as part of the 4th International Secondary Lead Conference.
London Metal Exchange (LME) is the world centre for industrial metals trading. The prices discovered on LME’s three trading platforms are used as the global reference price and both the metal and investment commodities use the LME to transfer on risk, 24 hours a day.
– A historical view on lead price volatility
– Price risk identification across lead value chain
– Hedging strategy development – how to use the LME to manage price risk
– Using LME futures to enhance pricing competitiveness
– Market access and counter party risk.
Delegates attending the 16th Asian Battery Conference and Exhibition are welcome to register the LME Workshop.
Please register via:
16ABC Online Registration Form
If you have already registered to attend the 16ABC and would like to add attendance to the LME Workshop please use the attached form to register.
PDF Registration Form